Middle School Teacher (2018-19 School Year)
Qualifications: Holds Michigan Teaching Certificate in K-5 (K-8 SCC)
Innovative Education Services are looking for highly motivatived, qualified, and innovative individuals to fill a Middle School Teaching position. This Teaching position will be in a self-contained Middle School classroom.
- Develop and align curriculum to the Common Core as well as the Innocademy foundations and mission statement.
- Provide customer service to Innocademy families with frequent, engaging, and informative communication.
- Focus on the whole child, intentionally growing each individual academically, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- Exercise flexibility daily by wearing many hats, prioritizing, and problem solving while maintaining a poised professional demeanor.
- Embrace global thinking and learning that helps expand circles of influence by seeking geographic and cultural opportunities that grow Innocademy students and staff.
- Seek geographic and cultural opportunities that foster global thinking and learning to help expand circles of influence for Innocademy students and staff.
- Utilize sound educational practices related to technology in daily instruction (blended-learning at the middle school level) as well as to prepare students for a rapidly changing society.