Young 5's Spanish Immersion Teacher (2018-19 School Year)
Qualifications: Holds Michigan Teaching Certificate in Elementary Education
Native Level Spanish Proficiency
Are you passionate about sharing your Spanish language and culture with young learners? Do you enjoy working with a great team of people who share this passion? If so, this is a perfect position for you! Our Spanish Immersion School, Las Huellas, is made up of a team of talented teachers who are native level proficient Spanish speakers who spend their teaching day instructing kids in Spanish. We are looking for a teacher to join this team!
We are excited to be adding a Young 5's Classrom to our Spanish Immersion Program for the 2018-19 school year. We are looking for a teacher to
- Develop and align curriculum to the Common Core as well as the Innocademy foundations and mission statement.
- Provide customer service to Innocademy families with frequent, engaging, and informative communication.
- Focus on the whole child, intentionally growing each individual academically, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- Exercise flexibility daily by wearing many hats, prioritizing, and problem solving while maintaining a poised professional demeanor.
- Embrace global thinking and learning that helps expand circles of influence by seeking geographic and cultural opportunities that grow Innocademy students and staff.
- Seek geographic and cultural opportunities that foster global thinking and learning to help expand circles of influence for Innocademy students and staff.
- Utilize sound educational practices related to technology in daily instruction (blended-learning at the middle school level) as well as to prepare students for a rapidly changing society.
Schedule: Year-Round S