We are looking for caring, dedicated educators who are excited to work at a school where they can focus on helping individual students thrive. Want to be a part of the personalized online school community that fosters real achievement for each and every student? Read on and apply below!
Immediate, Full-Time, 10m Opening- 2019-2020 School Year
Working from our office in East Lansing, MI, certified Teachers will virtually manage instructional programs. Through use of the telephone, Internet and various curriculum tools they will consult regularly with learning coaches and students to ensure that each child successfully completes his/her instructional program.
- Certified to teach Secondary Science in Michigan (appropriate to grade level and content area responsibilities)
- Ability to work 12 months out of the year
- Strong technology skills (especially with Microsoft Office products and Google Suite)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Customer focused approach
- High degree of flexibility
- Demonstrated ability to work well in fast paced environment
- Team player track record
- Willingness to travel for marketing and state testing events (may require occasional overnight travel)
- Ability to work some occasional evening hours, as needed to support some families
- Ability to work remotely, if necessary
- Competitive compensation based on education and experience
- Annual merit increase
- Comprehensive, competitive, and affordable medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year
- 401(k) plan with employer match potential
- Additional employer-paid and voluntary benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
APPLY ONLINE TODAY- applications are being reviewed!