Hamadeh Educational Services is seeking an Elementary Teacher to join our team! You will educate students using the Michigan Common Core Standards at the elementary level in a charter public school. The teacher will be responsible for the students' academic success and achievement.
The Academies mission is to provide their students with a quality education that focuses on a core curriculum and international cultures including the study of language. The academies provide an education of the whole child by integrating different diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds to their college-preparatory program serving families in the Greater Detroit area.
- Prepares for classes assigned and shows written evidence of preparation upon request of supervisor(s).
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Prepares Lesson plans that are aligned with curriculum maps for the grade level/subject area, & include activities for differentiated instruction to meet the varied learning styles , abilities, and needs of students in a culturally sensitive environment
- Plans activities and projects that are relevant to students’ needs as may be recommended by the administration staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education with Major or Minor in certificate area.
- Michigan Teaching Certification in Subject Content area
- Thorough knowledge of Michigan Core Curriculum
- Must have excellent Oral, Written, and Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Ability to work well in culturally diverse setting is a plus
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Software and other technology based programs
- Flexible, open-minded, self-driven team member
CONTACT INFORMATION: Interested applicants may contact the Human Resources office, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to (313) 565-0705, or mail to HES, Inc., PO Box 1440, Dearborn, MI 48121 or submit an application online at http://www.hesedu.com/careers/
Hamadeh Educational Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.