Hamadeh Educational Services is seeking a Music Teacher to join our team! You will educate students using the Michigan Common Core Standards at the elementary and secondary level in a charter public school.
The Academies mission is to provide their students with a quality education that focuses on a core curriculum and international cultures including the study of language. The academies provide an education of the whole child by integrating different diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds to their college-preparatory program serving families in the Greater Detroit area.
- Prepares for classes assigned and shows written evidence of preparation upon request of supervisor(s).
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Prepares and implements lesson plans that are aligned with curriculum maps for the grade level/subject area, & include activities for differentiated instruction to meet the varied learning styles , abilities, and needs of students in a culturally sensitive environment
- Plans activities and projects that are relevant to students’ needs
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Principal or Superintendent or her designee.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Education, preferably Music Education
- Must have a Michigan Teaching Certification with a Music Endorsement
- Thorough knowledge of Michigan Core Curriculum
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in culturally diverse setting.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Flexible open minded, self-driven team member
- Must be authorized to work in the US
CONTACT INFORMATION: Interested applicants may contact the Human Resources office, via email at email@example.com, fax to (313) 565-0705, or mail to HES, Inc., PO Box 1440, Dearborn, MI 48121 or submit an application online at http://www.hesedu.com/careers/
Hamadeh Educational Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.