Hamadeh Educational Services is looking for full time Substitute Teachers & Paraprofessionals to join our team!
The Academies mission is to provide their students with a quality education that focuses on a core curriculum and international cultures including the study of language. The academies provide an education of the whole child by integrating different diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds to their college-preparatory program serving families in the Greater Detroit area.
- Under the supervision of the classroom teacher, assists in the smooth and efficient operation of the classroom and provides challenged students with individualized instruction
- Requires the ability to prepare lesson plans, differentiate instruction, plan activities & projects
- Assists with creating an orderly classroom environment, collaborates with the classroom teacher to provide effective individual and group instruction
- Keeps students’ records and files of individualized instructional activities
- Assists classroom staff with general classroom routines, related activities, and maintaining a safe and enjoyable learning environment
- This list is not all inclusive.
- Must adhere to the qualifications, guidelines, policies, and procedures for substitute teachers and paraprofessionals set by the Michigan Department of Education
- Willingness to work with students at all grade levels from K-12
- Knowledge of the Arabic language is a preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in culturally diverse setting
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Flexible open minded, self driven team member
- Must be authorized to work in the US