We are looking for caring, dedicated educators who are excited to work at a school where they can focus on helping individual students thrive. Want to be a part of the personalized online school community that fosters real achievement for each and every student? Read on and apply below!
Working from our office in East Lansing, Michigan, the School Counselor will virtually assist students and parents/learning coaches with course selection, scheduling and will be the initial point of contact for student concerns that span multiple subject areas as well as non-academic issues. The School Counselor will become an expert on course and credit requirements and will work with the Manager of Counseling Services to establish counseling processes for middle and high school students.
- Michigan certification in School Counseling
- Strong technology skills (especially with Microsoft Office products and Google Suite)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Highly organized and punctual
- Customer focused approach
- High degree of flexibility
- Demonstrated ability to work well in fast-paced environment
- Team player with demonstrated leadership skills
- Willingness to travel on occasion for marketing and state testing events (may require occasional overnight travel)
- Ability to work some occasional evening hours, as needed to support some families
- Ability to work remotely, if necessary
- Competitive compensation based on education and experience
- Annual merit increase
- Comprehensive, competitive, and affordable medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year
- 401(k) plan with employer match potential
- Additional employer-paid and voluntary benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
APPLY ONLINE TODAY - applications are being reviewed!