We are looking for caring, dedicated educators who are excited to work at a school where they can focus on helping individual students thrive. Want to be a part of the personalized online school community that fosters real achievement for each and every student? Read on and apply below!
Working from the office in East Lansing, Michigan, the Social Worker will promote the academic mission by providing services that strengthen home/school/community partnerships and alleviate barriers to learning. The Social Worker significantly contributes to the development of a healthy, safe, and caring environment by advancing the understanding of the emotional and social development of children and the influences of family, community, and cultural differences on student successes and by implementing effective intervention strategies. Dropout prevention will be the Social Worker’s primary objective.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work and appropriate Michigan licensing
- Experience and demonstrated interest in working with at-risk youth
- Experience with special education preferred
- Candidates should have knowledge and familiarity with specific Michigan resources and agencies that will assist in the healthy social, mental, and academic development of students and families
- Ability to travel across Michigan to support families and work with agencies
- Strong technology skills (especially with Microsoft Office products and Google Suite)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Customer focused approach
- High degree of flexibility
- Ability to work remotely, if necessary
- Competitive compensation based on education and experience
- Annual merit increase
- Comprehensive, competitive, and affordable medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year
- 401(k) plan with employer match potential
- Additional employer-paid and voluntary benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
APPLY ONLINE TODAY - applications are being reviewed!